• Your donations help individuals who are affected by addiction and mental health concerns find recovery.
• These simple gifts will make a huge impact in the life of someone affected by addiction and mental health concerns.
• Shape the future of addiction treatment by joining our governing society.
• Awareness, education, community spirit, fundraising. There’s an upcoming event you don’t want to miss!
• 42 years of improving lives, all thanks to you.
Your donations at work:
Last year we served over 652 individuals and families from across BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan.
Like any other chronic disease, addiction impacts the entire family: challenging the dynamic and exhausting emotional and financial resources.
Your donations will help individuals and families work together to battle this disease. Give today to any of our funding projects or our general needs. No matter what you choose to fund, you will be making a big difference in someone’s life.
There are many ways to support the mission and vision of the Thorpe Recovery Centre. Explore from the top list to see what you can do to help the 1 in 5 Canadians who struggle with mental illness and/or addictions.
From the kitchen of Louis and a few of his friends. The recipes had been guarded family secret until now. But, with a little persuasion, we’ve managed to convince Louis to share some of his most delectable recipes with you. And, as a bonus, several staff members at Thorpe Recovery Centre have generously shared some of their favourite recipes too. Every copy sold of the Louis & Friends Recipe Book TRC carry out its mission and support your community.
Get your copy today for only $20 on-line or at the Thorpe Recovery Centre Canteen.