More Ways to Give
These simple gifts will make a huge impact in the life of someone affected by addiction and mental health concerns.
New and gently used items can bring comfort or inspire and will certainly bring a smile to the face of someone in need. Our programs can use your support with the following items.
Art & Graft Supplies
• Paint (acrylic & watercolour)
• Canvases & Paper
• Markers & Pencil Crayons
• Bristle Board
• Adult Colouring Books
Personal Hygiene Items (Scent & Alcohol Free)
• Bar Soap
• Combos & Hair Brushes
• Basketballs & Nets
• Indoor & Outdoor Soccer Balls
• Volleyballs & Nets
• Floor Hockey Sticks, Nets & Balls
• Free Weights & Barbells
• Indoor or Outdoor Resistance Machines
• Ice Skates
• Snow Shoes
New or Gently Used Clothing
• Winter Outerwear & Accessories (Coats, Scarves, Boots, Toques, Gloves)
• Athletic Wear (Runners, Shorts, Sweatpants, T-shirts)
• Professional & Casual Items (Shirts, Jeans, Pants, Sweaters, Shoes)
Join Sober September
Every September, Addiction Awareness Month, we challenge our Staff, Society, Alumni and the community to give up one vice or habit for 30 days to raise awareness of addiction and to fundraise for the Thorpe Recovery Centre.
Host a Fundraiser on Our Behalf!
Contact our Donation Coordinator (mail to: email@example.com) for our Third Party Fundraising Policy.